YourNextKnife.com – Terms of Service
By accessing the website at YourNextKnife.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on YourNextKnife.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on YourNextKnife.com;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by YourNextKnife.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on YourNextKnife.com are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. YourNextKnife.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, YourNextKnife.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall YourNextKnife.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on YourNextKnife.com, even if YourNextKnife.com or a YourNextKnife.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on YourNextKnife.com website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. YourNextKnife.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. YourNextKnife.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However YourNextKnife.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
YourNextKnife.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by YourNextKnife.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
YourNextKnife.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Advice, graphics, images, videos, and information contained on YourNextKnife.com is presented for general educational and information purposes only. It is not intended to be legal, medical or other expert advice or services, and should not be used in place of consultation with appropriate professionals such as bladesmiths or lawyers. The information contained in this site is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgement. You assume full responsibility and liability for your own actions.
The author(s) of this blog has not independently verified the accuracy of the data contained on this site. Failure to follow safe practices could result in severe personal injury (including death) or knife damage to the user or bystanders. Technical data and information contained herein are intended to provide information based upon the limited experience of individuals under specific conditions and circumstances. They do not detail the comprehensive training, procedures, techniques and safety precautions that are absolutely necessary to properly carry on similar activity.
Always consult comprehensive reference manuals and bulletins for details of proper training requirements, procedures, techniques and safety precautions before attempting any similar activity.
Basically, while we try to give the best information we can in all aspects of the website we may get things wrong. If you follow our advice and something goes wrong, that’s on you. We have no responsibility to you, the personal safety of you and those around you or your gear.